Don’t kiss her just to kiss her.
Don’t kiss her as a joke, a dare, or an experiment.
Don’t kiss her expecting something in return.
Don’t kiss her as a pass time, or hobby, or for bragging rights.
Don’t kiss her because everyone wants you to.
Kiss her because she’s beautiful.
Kiss her because her presence is intoxicating
Kiss her because her mouth curls upward like tendrils of smoke
Kiss her because her smile sets you on fire.
Kiss her because her lips are oxygen, and without them, you’ll suffocate.
Don’t kiss her because you can.
Don’t kiss her because you want to,
Kiss her because you need to.
- Kiss Her by D.M.P (via keepin-it-classy-upin-this-bitch)
Reblogging the SHIT out of this.
- 5:00 p.m. (Please don’t ever think of me as a mistake)
- six word story (via iamnamelessgem)
1. You left your old t-shirts at my house. They still smell like you so I wear them to bed pretending it’s your arms that are wrapped around me and not just the cloth.
2. I’m got drunk at this party and I have to drive home.
3. I saw you at the supermarket with your mom today, I ran because I couldn’t bare looking at you a second longer.
4. I kissed someone last night and he pulled away. I think it was because he could still taste the remains of you, I haven’t had the courage to wash you away yet.
5. I miss you so fucking much it hurts.
6. I’m scared because the voices are back and I can’t stop it. You used to help me fight them off, you used make them stop.
7. I think I left my favorite CD at your house, what did you think of track 5?
8. I took my smokes out and all I could hear was you saying, “you need to put those cancer sticks away. I won’t kiss you if you light that thing.” I put them away instantly hoping you’d come kiss me.
9. Fuck I stained the sink red again. The blood won’t come out this time and my arm won’t stop bleeding. I’m really scared, I don’t know if I can do this on my own.
10.I still wait for you to come back. My bed feels too big for just one person.
- 10 texts I almost sent to you (via n4ughty-y)